Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Juliet, by request

Here's Juliet demonstrating two new skills.


The first is sitting up without support. The day before yesterday, she was tripoding; today she seems to be truly sitting. I find this to be amazingly quick.





The second is not accounting on the abacus, although that would be pretty cool. I'd call this "standing with support". She can do this one-handed, which frees the other hand for assaulting parents.

I don't have photo documentation for the third skill, but Linda reports that Juliet drank a formula bottle by herself. I'm rather proud of this, because only yesterday I was pushing her hands onto the bottle in an attempt to get her to grasp it (instead of flailing around during bottle-feeding).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Juliet looks to be settling in very well with her mom and dad: happy and zipping through developmental milestones.

Elise